Friday, July 16, 2010

Achieving a level of greatness!

People often ask me, "ZenDaddy, how can I achieve a level of greatness that is unattainable?"

This is the quintessential question that we must all ask ourselves. But the answer is much simpler that you might realize. The answer is to release your rage through self changing singularity. I have found the following exercises helpful in my own quest and ultimate achievement:

1) Challenge nature - I do so by covering my body with honey and laying in a bed of fire-ants. I laugh at them as they cover my body...I mock them as they attempt to bite me...I revel in their smallness as I assert myself as the dominant species by squishing them with my fingers! It's invigorating and painful, but in the end I have made nature cower to my strength...I have proven that I can dominate.

2) Challenge yourself - Some may say it's impossible to lick your own forehead, I laugh at them. Attempt the so-called "impossible" and prove them wrong, perhaps by licking your forehead or keeping your eyes open while sneezing. You must master the impossible or the impossible will become your master!

3) Seek to be sought for - Only by trying to get others to seek us, can we be sought out...and once we are sought out, we can be found...and once we are found, we can try go find others. It's through this process that we realize that the reliance on others depends on our willingness to rely on ourselves, for if we can't rely on ourself, we can't have others rely on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment